“Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If You’re Alive – It Isn’t”
– Richard Bach
Recently I was reading a lovely email that was titled “make meaning from your struggle”.
It reasonated well with me on a number of levels:
- everything really does happen for a reason
- there are no good or bad experiences, just experiences
- experiences where you feel the world has abandoned you, are learning experiences in hind sight
- experiences you have allow you to be the best person you can be today
- without these experiences you wouldn’t be where you are now, experiencing the joys of those around you, of the universe surrounding you today
- experiences allow you to grow into a stronger person on a daily basis
The email ended with this lovely statement
There is a plan for your life and, so long as you continue to learn
things will get better
Take heart, all our experiences are learning experiences for us to grow stronger and enable us to continue on our path that is meant for us while we are here. Have a great experience today!
The Coral Tree, as a flower essence, is subtitled “The Wounded Warrior” – we are all carrying our wounds of experience, the Coral Tree allows us to heal these deep wounds that are blocking our Path and give you a sense of renewal, strength, courage, endurance and wisdom.
Contact me for some Coral Tree essence to carry you forward on your learning experience without the wounds of the past blocking your progress on your intended Path